This website, www.rotarymoulderbelts.com (our/the site) is operated by Arville Textiles Limited of Arville House, Sandbeck Way, Wetherby, Yorkshire LS22 7DQ 00493783 (we, us, our, the Company).
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data that may be provided to us and/or collected by us through the site and we are the data controller for all such data for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
- Data protection
As data controller, we take all necessary steps to comply with the GDPR, the Data Protection Principles set out in it and all relevant data protection laws applicable to our handling of personal data.
In accordance with the GDPR we are required to collect the data fairly and to inform you of the type of data we collect and how we will use it and whether we will pass the data on to any third parties.
Our approach and systems ensure that we take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data against loss and unauthorised disclosure or access.
- The information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you provide to us when you submit information through the site (for example via an enquiry or contact form, or when you report a problem with our site), or by contacting us by phone, email or otherwise;
- information we collect about you when you use our site, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser settings and information about your visit to our site (for example the pages on our site you visit, how you access and interact with them and information collected through cookies);
- information we receive about you from third party sources, either at your direction or through our business partners, subcontractors, advertising partners or other third parties that we work with, which we may combine with other information we hold on you (as set out above).
- Why we process this information
When you provide us with your information (for example through the "Contact Us" area on the website) we will use it for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We therefore have legitimate interests in processing your personal data in this way. When you provide us information for the purpose of placing an order, we will process your data to fulfil the order and to meet our contractual obligations in relation to that order. We will be unable to do this if you do not provide us the data we require to fulfil your order.
Unless you provide your consent we will not further process your name and email address to send you marketing information that you have not requested. Any consent that you provide can be withdrawn at any time. We will provide a clear method of doing so within our marketing communications, or you can inform us directly of your preferences by emailing us at email@example.com. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing which occurred prior to the withdrawal of consent.
We may also use the information you supply to us and/or we collect about you:
- to monitor, support, improve and develop our service and to know which parts are of the most interest to you;
- to administer our site and associated technical purposes (for example, trouble shooting, data analysis and ensuring that content from the site is presented in an effective manner) and to help keep our site safe and secure; and
- to contact you for your views on our services and events and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services.
We will keep your information for [6 years] and will delete it after that period if we no longer need the information or we are no longer required to keep it due to any legal requirements.
If we make any substantial change in the way in which we use your personal information (for example, as a result of a change in our business practices, processes, technology or the law) we will notify you by email and/or by updating this policy as appropriate.
- Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties, including:
- companies within our group (which means our subsidiary undertakings, our ultimate parent undertaking and its subsidiary undertakings, as defined in section 1162 of the UK Companies Act 2006);
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who provide services to us, to enable us to perform our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you;
In addition, we may disclose your information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, or if Arville Textiles Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets); or
- How we protect your data
While we take care to ensure the security of the site and of your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, unfortunately the transmission of information online is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or collected through our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We use the following cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- analytical/performance cookies. These are cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily
- targeting cookies. These are cookies that record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on third party sites more relevant to your interests.
Such data that is gathered via the use of these cookies is anonymised, non-personal and non-identifiable. Therefore it is deemed that opt-in permissions regarding the ongoing use of these cookies are not required under GDPR.
- Links to other websites
- Your rights
The GDPR gives you a number of rights in respect of your data, including:
Right to access
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information please contact us at the above email address. We may request proof of your identity before sharing such information.
Right to rectify your personal data
If you discover that the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you may ask us to correct that information.
Right to be forgotten
You may ask us to delete information we hold about you in certain circumstances. It may not be possible for us to delete all of the information we hold about you where we have an ongoing relationship, however please contact us at the above email address and we will do our best to assist with your request.
In addition to the above, you may also ask us to stop or restrict our processing of the information we have about you. You may also ask us to transfer your personal information to a third party in certain circumstances. If you would like any other information on these aspects of your rights, please contact us at the above email address.
- What to do if you have any concerns
If you have any concerns regarding our use of your information please notify us as soon as possible – the sooner we know about it the sooner we can resolve it. For further information, or to make a complaint, please email us at the address above. If we cannot resolve a compliant to your satisfaction you can contact the ICO at www.ico.org.uk or by telephoning 0303 123 1113 if the complaint relates to the way your personal data has been handled.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us